EVERY DISPACTHER IS WORKING JUST FOR 1 COMPANY AND WILL LOAD NO MORE THEN 5 TRUCKS
IN ORDER TO ENSURE A GOOD QUALITY.
Our dispatchers is responsible for:
• Sending the BOL and POD to the broker, and to keep it in the personal storage for 3 months.
• Scheduling drivers to make freight deliveries or collect shipments and packages.
• Communicating with customers about freight details, delivery or pickup times, and special handling requests.
• Maintaining records of dispatched calls, driver routes, route changes, as well as delivery and pickup times.
• Keeping track of transportation regulations and laws to ensure that truck drivers comply.
• Reviewing drivers’ logs, including dispatched calls and arrival times.
• Preparing dispatch documents
• Manage customer service satisfaction by providing update eta and location of drivers.
• Handle and resolve problems as they arise with shippers and receivers.
• Plan out appropriate routes keeping time and distance logistics in mind.
• Track payroll expenses and reimburse as / if need for travel arrangements.
• Collaborate with other departments to maintain good communication flow across organization.
• Organize office communications by answering the telephone and responding to written communication.
• Reserve excellent relationship with truckers and fleet owners
• Dispatcher is responsible to check the brokers credit score